DISCOVER A COASTAL POINT OF VIEW
FOR YOUR NEXT MEETING OR EVENT
Put a creative spin on your corporate meeting or event in LA’s premier waterfront playground. Whether you’re looking for a traditional meeting room or a unique venue such as a private chartered yacht, we’ve got you covered. Our location just 4 miles from LAX means that the Marina is easily accessible and just minutes from some of LA’s top attractions, including the world-famous Venice Beach and Santa Monica Pier. Recent multimillion dollar hotel renovations have increased the Marina’s curb appeal to the Los Angeles market, including nearby “Silicon Beach,” making the area a sought-after destination for high-end corporate business and the booming tech industry.
In the Marina…
- Experience 100,000 square feet of unique meeting space
- Network in contemporary hotels with sparkling Marina views
- Entertain groups with waterfront dining and cocktail cruises
- Charter a private yacht for board retreats, corporate meetings and company celebrations
- Enjoy unique team-building activities such as kayaking, paddleboard yoga, and parasailing excursions
The Marina’s culinary corridor features unique meeting and event space accommodating up to 600 people banquet style with stylish venues such as:
- Waterside terraces with year-round dining
- Chic banquet rooms and poolside settings with waterfront views
- Exclusive yacht club lawns and private rose garden for outdoor receptions
- Sleek lounges with outdoor fire rings
The Marina’s relaxed environment is the perfect backdrop for intimate group dining such as opening night receptions, closing ceremonies, client entertainment, and company celebrations.
Marina del Rey’s waterfront location offers a creative twist on meeting space. Imagine your next event at one of these options:
- Sunset cocktail receptions on a harbor cruise
- Seminars at sea or dockside meetings on a yacht
- Rooftop meetings with sweeping views of coastal Los Angeles
- Private patios and terraces at our waterfront restaurants
Teambuilding & Group
In between events, your group can enjoy recreational fun such as:
- Stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking, and jet skiing
- Parasailing excursions that offer bird’s-eye views of the Santa Monica Pier and Venice Beach
- Biking along the Los Angeles coastline
- Cruising the harbor on a duffy boat
- Sailing the open water on a skippered yacht or power boat
DownloadMeetings & Events Guide
Group space options also include waterfront restaurants, chartered yachts and private clubs which can be a perfect complement to hotel meeting facilities. Download the Meetings & Event Guide now!
Get In Touch!
310-306-9900 • LStafford@visitmarinadelrey.com