The most wonderful time of year is upon us in L.A.’s Marina. Lights will be on display at Burton Chace Park. The annual holiday boat parade will light up the harbor. And families and friends will gather from near and far. The most important question they’ll ask: “Where should we eat?” This is where our Marina del Rey holiday dining guide comes into play. Check out the fun, festive dining events taking place in December including dining cruises, Christmas brunches and dinners, as well as New Year’s Eve festivities that will make anyone and everyone rock around the Christmas tree!
Top 5 Reasons to Celebrate the Holidays in Marina del Rey:
- Al fresco dining is available at many dining spots, perfect for California “winter” temperature.
- You can enjoy dining on the water with holiday dining cruises throughout December.
- The annual holiday boat parade is one of the most beloved traditions in Marina del Rey. Treat your family and friends to delicious dining with a view of the decorated boats on the harbor.
- The Marina features a variety of restaurants with cuisine that will please all palates.
- The Marina offers some of the most incredible views of the holiday lights and of course, the fireworks show at New Year’s Eve!
Make reservations early, especially those dining in large groups. Families have plenty of options with many restaurants offering kid-friendly menus. Book your table early for New Year’s Eve as many of the restaurants book up quickly! Check out the 2019 Marina del Rey holiday dining guide below. And don’t forget to share this information with your loved ones. They’ll thank you for it!