The Marina del Rey dining scene continues to grow with the arrival of Brizo Bar and Restaurant. Located inside the newly opened dual-branded hotels, Residence Inn and Courtyard by Marriott, the new restaurant will focus on California coastal cuisine with stunning marina views as its backdrop.
Here are 5 things to know about the newest restaurant in L.A.’s Marina:
- Brizo will serve fresh coastal California-inspired dishes. Happy hour and dinner are currently available. Breakfast, lunch and brunch will follow very soon (stay tuned!). Outdoor seating on the patio is available now with the rooftop deck opening soon.
- The new restaurant is helmed by Executive Chef Chris Houlihan, a native Southern Californian, who was formerly Chef de Cuisine at Playa Provisions, Playa del Rey and worked for culinary team Nick Roberts and Top Chef Masters Champion, Brook Williamson.
- Guests will find plenty of outdoor seating with sweeping views of the marina, including a spectacular view from the Terrace Deck rooftop (view pictured below!).
- Brizo Bar will feature some wine and beer selections on draft with a focus on local California options.
- Chef Houlihan is working on creating Brizo’s very own sustainable rooftop herb garden which will include a variety of herbs, micro greens and edible flowers such as Marigold, Borage, Violas and Nasturtiums.