If You Have Two Hours...
Marina del Rey is equally relaxing and engaging. Any of the following activities will get you into the fresh air for a short while and treat you to scenic views.
- Experience the stand-up paddleboarding craze with hourly rentals available through Marina del Rey Boat Rentals, Pro SUP Shop, or the UCLA Marina Aquatic Center. Time: 1-2 hours.
- Daniel’s Bicycle Rentals in Fisherman’s Village rents by the hour, so you can enjoy a quick ride on a segment of the Marvin Braude Coastal Bike Trail, or just pedal around the Marina. Time: 1-2 hours.
- Jetski, kayak, or captain your own electric boat with hourly rentals available through Marina del Rey Boat Rentals. Time: 1-2 hours.
- Explore the neighboring Ballona Wetlands, home to more than 200 species of wildlife. Docent-led tours are available on select weekend days, or go at your own pace on a public walking path that traces the perimeter. Time: 1-2 hours.
- Try a yoga class held on stand-up paddleboards. YOGAqua offers group and private lessons. Time: 1.5 hours.
- Enjoy a waterfront picnic in Burton Chace Park. This green space has a perimeter walking path with views of passing sailboats and other watercraft, as well as picnic tables and barbecues. Time: Up to you.
- Taste the Marina’s culinary offerings in any of our popular restaurants that boast harbor views, outdoor terraces, and acclaimed chefs. Time: 1-2 hours.